The development plan for the site of Fort Mill Medical Center, slated for the corner of SC-160 and US-21 Bypass, have been released. These plans are subject to change.
The orginal propostal back in 2010 was as follows:
Piedmont Medical Center and its parent company Tenet Health:
Location: Just off I-77 and across from the Peach Stand at Highway 160 and US 21 Bypass.
Total Beds: 100
- State-of-the-art technology
- 17 beds devoted to ER so you’re seen ASAP in an emergency
- A comprehensive women’s center including labor and delivery
- Pediatric services to care for your family
- 10 Intensive Care Unit beds to care for our community’s most critical patients
- General medical and surgical services
- Cardiology, including cardiac catheterization
- Radiology, including MRI and CT
Details are on their proposition website at a now defunct webdomain